We’re glad you’re part of the LupusCorner community! Looking for additional resources or an in-person support group?
For many people, having lupus can be an isolating and scary proposition. Your friends and loved ones may not understand what you are going through. Life with an invisible illness can be tough. Connecting with other people that understand can make it easier.[/vc_column_text][thb_gap height=”30″][vc_column_text]
In the United States
- With over 20 local chapters across the country, the LFA is a great resource
- In addition to in-person support groups, the LFA offers location-specific news and events
- LFA also has online forums
- Includes in-person and over-the-phone lupus support groups
- Local events, like educational symposiums, to get connected with other Lupus Warriors and learn ore about lupus
- Operating local chapters in:
- Portland, OR
- Star Valley, WY
- Nashville, TN
- Springfield, MA
The Hospital for Special Surgery – in New York; programs include:
- LANtern – Lupus Asian Network
- Charla de Lupus – Spanish-speaking support for teens, young adults, and parents
Ask at your own hospital!
Provides a range of patient services near Los Angeles, CA including conferences, support groups, emergency grants, and summer camp for kids.
- In-person support groups in:
- Sherman Oaks
- LA – for Spanish speakers
- on the UCLA campus
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Baldwin Park
- Long Beach
In the United Kingdom
- 19 Regional groups spread throughout the UK
- easy symptom tracking
- medication management tools
- community forum
- access to the newest LupusCorner content
- Great information on current research into lupus
- Includes support group channels and community features
As both a board-certified rheumatologist and internationally-acclaimed researcher, Dr. Judith James has been...
Finding the perfect health insurance plan when living with lupus requires research,...
Many of the dangers of smoking cigarettes, including cancers, COPD, and emphysema, are well...